You know how everyone does these “What I’m thankful for..” blogs, status updates, etc. and it’s all about their family, job, or something. Well, that’s nice and all and I totally am thankful for those things but here’s the list of (non-generic) things I’m really thankful for:
- Netflix, HBOgo + my DVR without you I would probably have a life…oh wait.
- My wonderful sense of humor which makes me able to laugh at everything. And I do mean everything.
- The internet for providing me with those things that which I laugh at. And for providing me with endless hours of entertainment. And for my internet friends. And Tumblr. And Twitter, for it is awesome to have a place to vent in 140 characters (or less) about shit that no one really cares about. And Wikipedia for allowing me to indulge my need for look up random things like serial killers and discontinued fast food items. Oh, and Facebook for making me feel so much better about myself.
- Pizza, oatmeal w/ banana+walnuts + Haribo gummi bears for being the only things I really enjoy eating.
- My new iPhone, because it is awesome to be able to watch Netflix while laying in my bed.
- Football for being the best sport ever.
- My hair for finally starting to grow again.
Now grow faster bitch.
- My collection of celebrity boyfriends.