Happy Birthday, Jesus.
Posts tagged christmas.
Coldplay - Have Yourself A Merry LIttle Christmas
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2012!
…now waiting for the big snow storm. #Happy #ButVeryTired
- Judging from the Bengals
blanket with sleevessnuggie, throw with cupcakes on it, SmarTouch gloves, warm socks + slippers I got people are tired of me bitching about being cold. Speaking of being cold, it was like 49 degrees on Xmas day. Seriously.
- My nieces made out this year. Per usual. Hailee got a laptop + a Nook Color (among other things), while Darcy received like 3.5 billion Monster High dolls. And we all thought my siblings and I were spoiled ;-)
- I made cake batter blondies for our Xmas eve party. AMAZING.
- Josh told me about Temple Run + now I can’t stop playing even though I suck.
- I listened to Coldplay Radio on Pandora for 75% of the trip to the ‘Mo. The remaining 25% was spent laughing at some old Mad TV sketch that my mom used to love.
- Not done yet, Xmas tomorrow night with my dad.
- BASKETBALL IS BAAAAACK!!!!
- Did you see Jerome Simpson? He made Kerri Strug proud. Seriously.
Can’t wait for Christmas(:
Christmas in a screenshot
it’s really hard to get into “the spirt of christmas” when it’s 46° at 1am on december 16th in upstate new york.
this is my effort.
December: 30 days of Swiftmas.
Day 6: Last Christmas.