Haven’t done this in awhile so…..
- I was thinking about my old MySpace blogs the other day for some reason. They were really dumb and random, but I kinda wish I could read them now. I bet I’d laugh. Because we all know how funny I think I am.
- Speaking of MySpace era things, I’ve been listening to The Killers a lot recently. Again. I was pretty obsessed with them in 2004-2008ish and lately I can’t get enough. One of my all-time favorite bands. By far.
- I’m not really all that excited for Christmas this year. Mostly because I have a lot of other stuff going on right now and it’s just kinda making it hard to get into the spirit. Regardless, this is the first Christmas in like six years where I won’t have to travel Christmas morning, so yea, that’s nice.
- I am OBSESSED with “Elementary”. Such a good show. Jonny Lee Miller is so great as Sherlock. But then again, I know nothing about Sherlock and I’ve loved JLM since high school, so I’m a bit biased. Yes.
- My dad has mentioned “investing” in my photography. This makes me both excited and wanna cry. So much faith and love in that man. He’s the best. For real.
- My Yorkie-man Brooklyn Joe is turning 12 this month. HOLY CRAP. MY DOG IS OLD. It’s okay though, he still looks like a puppy and that’s all that matters. Right?!?